Getting Started with Protractor
In this post, we will see how to setup protractor and run a few E2E tests. First, We are going to scaffold an Angular application using Yeoman and then add Protractor tests to them (as of today, there are no E2E tests included in generator-angular, in future if they do get included, you can still follow this post).
Special thanks to my dear friend Ali Baig for helping me better understand Selenium and Webdriver.
So, Let’s get started.
- Understanding Testing & Testing Scope
- What is Selenium and Selenium Webdriver?
- What is Protractor?
- Setting up an Angular App
- Setup & Run Protractor
- Add a Grunt Task to Run tests
- Add a Login feature and Test it
- Protractor and Sauce labs